Monday 2 February 2015

Tea & Jewellery....

...does it get any better?!

It was a bit of a short week in the studio as I had to head back down to visit family on the South Coast for Thursday but some new earrings appeared using these fantastic little chunks of Fools Gold!
Domed sterling silver stamped arrow discs with turquoise & pyrite
Plus I also created this stunning necklace for a custom order - a 30th birthday gift:
Sterling silver angel wing charm & amethyst with oxidised silver chain
On Friday I paid a visit to the most fantastic little tea shop in Brighton called Talk of Tea on Spring Street. It's just off of Western Road, one of the main shopping streets in the city centre but pretty well tucked away which is why I would never have known it was there!
What a gem! Over 60 types of tea to try and all available to buy in 100g bags.
Talk of Tea on Spring Street, Brighton
I'm building my own collection at home now as I've got their breakfast tea, snow buds and jasmine dragon phoenix pearls - I can't wait to try more and I'd really recommend hunting it down if you're ever in the area.

So it's back to the studio this morning to catch up on orders and also to test one of the five new metal stamps that has arrived from the States - it's quite small but very detailed! Hopefully I can show you all what I've created with it next week so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment