Tuesday 11 February 2014

Commission Week

and I can't show you any just yet!

Since my last post I have been either very busy with commissions or feeling crappy! So my creativity was coming in quick bursts here and there before retreating under the duvet with a hot cuppa!

I managed to complete a gorgeous set of relic necklaces:

Relic Necklaces
 and the very last one in line has returned to the lovely Linda who made the lilac glass ring used in the pendant!

I also had a few handmade card requests to get through which are always a great challenge for me as I don't really papercraft daily. I can only show one so far (as the birthday was over the weekend!) and all I had to go on was 'male birthday' and 'silent movie theme possibility'. I loved making this card:

Handmade Silent Movie Birthday Card
I also enjoy the combination of digital designing and traditional papercrafting although this is one of my more 'simple' cards - but then it is sooo hard to do cards for guys!

There will be plently of new designs by the end of this week including more long, knotted necklaces and some bracelets made with new beads from Smitten beads that came last week.

Until then,

Ellen






No comments:

Post a Comment