Thursday 20 February 2014

Weekly round-up

Custom Orders and New Ideas

This week has seen a few custom orders, the largest of which was a set of four of my Mighty Oaks Necklaces but with an additional acorn. This was for a lady who had given birth to twins very prematurely and had since spent a lot of time in hospital under the care of four exceptional nurses. And so these necklaces are for those nurses.

 
Sterling Silver Mighty Oaks from Little Acorns Necklaces
I have also been playing with my metal hole punch and doming tools. The soldering torch will make an appearance again next week and hopefully with some better results than last time as I'd like to turn these into studs. I'm thinking they could be mini moon and black hole studs!

Sterling Silver Mini Moon and Black Hole Domed Studs
Lastly, I wanted to share a photograph of my latest card make - for my Valentine ;)
I used a new stamp from the Gorjuss range and coloured with distress ink and layered with some of the papers from the range. I have, however, had to scribble out the little sentiment to the right - it's just too naughty for general consumption!!

Handmade Valentine's Card
Hope you've enjoyed and join me next time for new ideas!

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment