Tuesday 4 March 2014

New Graceful Deviant Designs

Sterling Silver Latin Affirmation Tag Charms on Leather Wrap Bracelets

It's taken me a while to get back into the studio due to personal circumstance but I've had ideas for using Latin phrases in my designs for quite a while.

I got doodling in the car on long journeys and came up with the concept of pairing up little word tags with some artisan charms from Cath Dailey.

Stamped, cut, filed and sanded by hand.
Plus I took a delivery of gorgeous braided leathers the week before:
Earthy tones.
And here's the end result!
PER ASPERA AD ASTRA - Through difficulties to the stars
AMOR VINCIT OMNIA - Love conquers all
CONSILIO ET AMIMIS - By wisdom and courage
There are plenty more combos that will be added to my Etsy store over the week and fingers crossed they will be on my newly published website soon!

Hope you like :)

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment