Tuesday 7 April 2015

Gemstone setting...

....and a trip to the beach!

Last week I was super chuffed to have made this setting from scratch for this faceted amazonite gemstone and have since ordered a few more stones to set which I am patiently waiting for the postie to bring! It sold instantly which was a great confidence booster!
Sterling Silver & Amazonite Necklace
Plus I managed to have a go at hand stamping a ring band which I finished with a sparkly melanite garnet - it is black - not a deep red like a traditional garnet.
Hammered Heart Ring with Faceted Melanite Garnet
On Easter Sunday I had a very successful shopping trip around the gorgeous village of Lacock including bagging this enamel mug from Barty's! It'll be perfect for my morning brew whilst camping in the Rockies on my summer adventure this year :)
Do what you love - love what you do
Making the most of the gorgeous weather on the bank holiday Monday I got to visit the stunning coastline opposite the Isle of Wight. Stop-offs included  galleries and a cuppa at Lymington, lunch at Christchurch and an intense game of boom bats and an ice cream before heading home. It was bliss!
Highcliffe Castle
 Back in the studio this week I'll be working on setting this unusual stone - solar quartz:
Plus, I'll also be working on stock levels for upcoming markets. This month you can see The Blue Starfish Jewellery at Hungerford on 18th April and Graceful Deviant jewellery at Lacock on 19th April followed by Bradford on Avon on 26th April.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment