Tuesday 10 February 2015

New found inspiration

Upcoming road trip seems to have influenced me more than I realised!

Itchy feet have struck again readers!! This summer, my friend and I are planning our second road trip and this one will be even bigger and better!

We're jetting off to Vancouver to begin almost a month of traveling around the West of Canada and flights were promptly booked last weekend so it certainly feels more real now. Here is our rough route:
One big ol' loop from Vancouver taking in the best of the National and Provincial Parks
We absolutely loved our time in Yosemite NP on our last road trip around California and so are making the most of what BC and Alberta have to offer and I think it's fair to say that the wilderness has definitely made its mark on my jewellery recently.
Plus, new tools arrived from the States last week so I had to have a play!
Bear Face // The cubes of pyrite reminded me of a sheer cliff or mountain side!
Be Wild // Clear rock crystal and kyanite to give an icy river or lake feel
This bear paw stamp is one of my absolute favourites at the moment - I love how deep the claw impression is giving a sense that the silver may actually have been clawed at!

A couple of new designs too utilising my solid acorn charm:
Simple, but effective and on leather it can even be unisex
The ever popular tree illustration with acorn charm - I never tire of making these!
If you click on the images they all link to the website where these are available to purchase.
I am curious to know peoples thoughts on whether they enjoy reading this blog or would perhaps prefer a weekly newsletter? If you would like to throw in your tuppence feel free to leave me a comment on here or Facebook - thank you!

Until next time......

2 comments:

  1. Love your new designs, it's exciting to find new inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I love getting swept up in all the possibilities!!!

      Delete