Wednesday 4 June 2014

End of Day 2 & Some Commissions

Homemade Leek Soup and Friendship Bracelets

It's always rewarding to see happy, appreciative customers wearing their latest custom order! The most recent of these was for 2 of my cord friendship bracelets with some personalised charms.

 They were kindly shared on my facebook page too!
I would love to see any pictures you may have wearing my jewellery whether it be Graceful Deviant of The Blue Starfish. Facebook is one of the easiest ways for The Blue Starfish but you can also find Graceful Deviant on Twitter and Instagram.

And the day wasn't too tough detox wise either! If you remember from my plan it was a whole day of veggies. Here's what I ate:

1 x jacket potato (for my breakfast), 3 x leeks, 2 onions, 1 pepper, 1 x tin of tomatoes, 4 mushrooms, 1/2 tin of sweetcorn and my 2L of water.

Doesn't sound like much but here's what I did - I ate the jacket potato which a small pat of butter very slowly which filled me up until around 1.30pm. Then I made a leek soup!

It was delicious and I still have a little left for the next day too. I usually make this with leeks, onion, veg stock, potato and milk but cut out the last 2 ingredients not really knowing how it might change the flavour. I needn't have worried, it was lovely!
Then for dinner a tomato based soup stuffed with chopped pepper, mushroom and sweetcorn with a few dried herbs and seasoning.
Now I must admit I was getting chronic headaches from caffeine withdrawal and so I did have 1 cup of tea with a tiny splash of milk :/
I'm still feeling a bit bloated but that's probably the water more than anything! Let's see how it pans out!


No comments:

Post a Comment